Thursday 14 September 2017

Week Two - Exit Slip

As Dr. McCourt said in the video, a teacher should learn when teaching students, otherwise they are not teaching. Being a teacher is another chance to grow up and learn about the world. I remember my mother once told me that since it is her first time bringing up a child, she is also learning and we are growing up together. She is being honest and I do trust her. Similarly, it is important for a teacher to be honest and admit the fact that they have a lot to learn. Sometimes, it is difficult for a teenager to give their fully trust to a adult, showing them willingness to help and learn is a good way to connect with them.

Answers of my questions may depends on what kind of students we meet. When we meet a new group of students, we need to learn a new answer of these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment